The following is a guest post.
Are you new to the online space? Then, the first thing, you have to do is to open an email account. Without an email account, you just can’t do anything over the internet; so, before visiting any other site, you should have an email account, up in your sleeve. If you are dissatisfied with your current email service provider, then you should also think of to open a new email account.
Which is the best email service provider? In which site you should open your email account? No need to waste time over this question. Hotmail.com is the best email service provider and it is known to the whole world. You should go ahead to open a hotmail account.
It is not at all difficult to open a hotmail account. If you have already opened an email account before, then opening a Hotmail account is just like a cakewalk for you. If you have not opened an email account ever, then follow the below mentioned steps to open an account with the best email service provider of the world, Hotmail.
- Go to the official site of Hotmail.
- Click on the “open a new account” button.
- You will be redirected to a page, where you find a form.
- Enter your full name.
- Type the desired login name. Check the availability of the log in name. If that is not available then type another one.
- Type a password you want to keep for your email account. Re-enter the password at the “Re-enter the Password” space.
- Select a security question and give an answer to that question.
- Give a secondary email id, if you have any.
- Then type the letters and numeric appearing on the captcha box.
- Check the “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” Box.
- Click on the “Open My Account” Button. Now you can go to hotmail sign in.