TheStyle is a magazine-style WordPress theme that features a crisp and modern design. This theme also features a unique jQuery-enhanced, fluid width design, which means your posts always get displayed in a way that is best suited for your visitor’s resolution. The theme will automatically resize itself according the reader’s screen size or browser window size. If you want to give your blog a unique visual impact, TheStyle is what you need.
1. Five Unique Colorschemes – The theme comes in 5 different colors, includingBlack, Red, Brown, Turquoise and Grey.
2. Optional Sidebar – This can be turned on and off from within the theme’s ePanel.
3. ePanel Theme Options – TheStyle comes integrated with ePanel Theme Options, which gives you increased control over your website without ever touching a line of code.
4. Shortcodes – The theme has a large collection of shortcodes so you can create beautiful and complex layouts without having to delve into a sea of complex code.
5. Page Templates – The page templates allow you to customize individual pages with pre-made styles and functions. Easily create galleries, contact pages, sitemaps, blog feeds and much more using the Elegant Themes Page Templates.
6. Complete Localization – If you need to translate your site to your own language, the theme has been localized for easy translation.
[button link=”https://madtomatoes.com/pages/TheStyle-demo/” type=”big” color=”green”]Live Theme Demo[/button]
[button link=”https://madtomatoes.com/pages/Join-grab/” type=”big” color=”turquoise”]Grab this Theme[/button]
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.