The Motorola Xoom, the first tablet powered by the latest version of Android (Android 3.0 “Honeycomb”), will be launched tomorrow according to Verizon’s new landing page for the Xoom. Xoom features a 1 GHz dual core processor, 10.1-inch widescreen display and a 3D interface that gets in your face. However, don’t expect Flash to be ready just yet. Verizon cites that the Xoom will be “fully Flash-enabled” soon.
Motorola Xoom Specs
Here are some features of the Motorola Xoom:
- Front (web cam) and rear camera (5MP with LED flash and digital zoom)
- HD Video recording/playback (720p)
- HDMI connectivity
- 1 Gb internal RAM
- 10.1-inch widescreen display, with pinch-to-zoom navigation
- 1280×800 pixel resolution at 150p per inch
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
According to Reuters, the 32GB tablet will be $799 with Verizon Wireless, and a Wi-Fi only version will be approximately $600.
Motorola Xoom Super Bowl 2011 Commercial
Here’s the Motorola Xoom commercial entitled “Empower the People”.