Wonder why you’re not seeing as many posts as it used to be from your friends lately? That’s because Facebook has made them invisible. Facebook has made some changes to the ‘News Feed’ section setting that by default is set to show only posts from people who you’ve interacted with or interacted the most with. So unless your friends commented on one of your posts within a few weeks or vice versa, you are now invisible to them and they are invisible to you. Same goes with posts from Facebook fan pages.
Here’s a simple fix to resolve the issue:
1. On your Facebook homepage, click the “Most Recent” on the upper right of the “News Feed” to drop down the menu.
2. Select the “Edit Options”
3. Right next to “Show Posts From”, select the “All Of Your Friends and Pages”.
4. Click Save.
Now you can view all of your friends and fans again. But there’s one more problem: you are still invisible to most of your friends. You must get the word out to all of your friends and fans. Here’s how: just invite them to this event (or you can create your own) so they can read the post and adjust their news feed settings. To invite friends:
1. Go to this event and click on “Attending”
2. On the left pane, click the “+Select guest to invite” button
3. Then select all friends to invite then click Submit.
Other ways to inform your friends and followers:
1. tweet it (click this link to tweet the invitation)
2. create a blog post
3. or send out an email to your subscribers.